Thursday 9 August 2012

Diary of a Chronic Abscess

If a picture is worth a thousand words, what's a video worth?
This is Aero, turned out in the arena on Aug 8th, wearing a plastic bag over his hoof, protected by a Cavallo Sportboot.  Later that day, all four feet were the same temperature (warm) and the digital pulse in both forefeet felt the same.

Two days before, there was this on the poultice :
Not much, but it was something and my fingers are crossed once again that this might be the end of it.

I'm off for two days to run the Silver Spurs finals.  Hope our youngsters are inspired by the Olympic glory achieved by our nearest neighbours!

2 comments:

  1. Hoping that spot on the poultice is a sign of good things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies, it's looking good, copious amounts of goop on the poultice while I was away, yippee!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - I may not reply to them all, but I surely read them all!

Apologies for introducing Comment Moderation, but I've been getting some strange hits recently and I want to reserve the right to control what gets posted here.