Thursday 13 September 2012

Road Trip!

I've been kinda quiet about this, with everything else that's been going on.

I'm off to London for the weekend, with a jeep crammed full with the ED's possessions and my best friend riding shotgun.

We'll be up at stupid o' clock tomorrow for the 8.45 ferry from Rosslare, three hours away, and expect to arrive in London around 8pm.  I feel tired already!

Saturday, we'll be helping the ED move all her stuff into her house and then, on Saturday night, we're going to.......

.....pause for effect.....

.....drum roll......

Warhorse!!!

Can't wait!

Then we head Northwards to visit FAMILY :D for a few days.  Looking forward to that too, just a wee bit.


3 comments:

  1. Fun! Let me know how Warhorse is!!!
    That is one packed Jeep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was before the bike and our travel bags went in, Allison! I hope I'll be able to load up a few more photos over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good trip. I always wanted to see Warhorse -the stage version. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - I may not reply to them all, but I surely read them all!

Apologies for introducing Comment Moderation, but I've been getting some strange hits recently and I want to reserve the right to control what gets posted here.