Wednesday 23 January 2013

Cheval Passion SlideShow Photos

If you were able to view the slideshows in the last two posts, you don't need to look at this post, but a couple of people said that they couldn't see the slideshows at all.  I looked into it - it's an Internet Explorer compatibility issue.  Here's what the people at photosnack had to say :

1. My PhotoSnack doesn’t work on Internet Explorer 8 or older. Why, and what can I do?
The new PhotoSnack is 100% HTML5, so the slideshows will only work on HTML5 compatible browsers. Older versions of Internet Explorer (including Internet Explorer 8) don’t support HTML5, so that’s why it doesn’t work.
We recommend you to update your browser, or use a different one.
2. I have Internet Explorer 9. Why doesn’t PhotoSnack work on it?
You need to make sure you’re using Internet Explorer 9 in standard mode and not in Internet Explorer 8 mode or compatibility view.
Press F12 to open the developer window, from the browser mode combo box and select Internet Explorer 9. This will solve your problem.

Unfortunately, if you're using IE 8 or older, they're saying tough s**t.  I think I will have to find a different slide-show maker because I know for sure that a lot of my friends back in Ireland are using old PCs (and are not tech-savvy!).

While I research this, here's the photos you missed :

Tri de Bétail, from Part 1 



















HorseBall, from Part 1 :











Iberian Horses, from Part 2














Out and About, from Part 2 :













5 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for posting them - I was gutted to miss them yesterday. As I haven't a clue what to do about my inability to see them in the original form (techno twit again!) I'm delighted you reposted :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Kayti - many thanks for taking the trouble to repost Martine. Horse heaven, must be such an inspirational kick to see it all live - I would so love to have a crack at the working equitation, in my dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for taking the time to post and repost about this fantastic event.

    Love, love, love the Comtois - the dark one with the quarter sheet on is just dreamy.

    Also love reading about the sportsmanship and goodwill in the Iberian competition.

    And then there's the handsome leather clad fella on the equally handsome horse. I'm fine with the eyeliner. Definitely. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first visit here and I'll scroll down and see if the slide show worked, but meanwhile I loved these pictures...what a wonderful show it was! And great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sallie, it is an amazing show, the more I learn about it the more impressed I become!

      Delete

I love comments - I may not reply to them all, but I surely read them all!

Apologies for introducing Comment Moderation, but I've been getting some strange hits recently and I want to reserve the right to control what gets posted here.